Twenty-Two. "The Contents of My Purse."
Day 22. The contents of my purse.
"You can tell a lot from a woman, by the contents of her purse." --Who knows.
Thank you, whoever said that. That is one juicy piece of wisdom.
Brace yourself. I own a big purse.
In no particular order of course.
My roomate in college was a wonderful girl, and she and I grew very close during my first semester at school. So close, that she asked me to be in her wedding. For all of her bridesmaids she bought Coach purses. Real Coach purses. Mine is a small satin evening clutch in eggplant. It is adorable, and I feel instantly elegant everytime I use it. Since I was discussing contents of my purse, I thought I would go ahead and mention my favorite one.
"You can tell a lot from a woman, by the contents of her purse." --Who knows.
Thank you, whoever said that. That is one juicy piece of wisdom.
![]() |
| My favorite purse. |
Brace yourself. I own a big purse.
In no particular order of course.
- About a million miscellaneous receipts
- A couple of old grocery lists
- Bath and Body Works Pineapple Coconut Lotion, 2oz.
- Shea Cashmere Hand Cream, Twilight Woods
- Country Chic Fragrance Mist, 3oz.
- Antibacterial Hand Gel, I Heart Shoes (stylish strawberry).
- Travel Size Febreze, Gain scented
- Fexofenadine Pills
- 2 Mary Kay Sweet Nectar Lipsticks
- Mary Kay Apricot Glaze Lipstick
- Mary Kay Cantaloupe Lipstick
- Strawberry Lemonade Chapstick
- Kissed By a Prince Lipgloss
- Liplicious Jewel Lipgloss
- Victoria's Secret Lipgloss
- Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment
- White Nailpolish (I have no idea how it got in there, I dont even think its mine..)
- Pink hair ribbon.
- Medicine bag; all my pills and personal items...ahem...
- Orbit Gum
- Pink pen
- Comb
- 3 bracelets
- Checkbook
- Tennis Ball (Birthday gift from Josiah)
- Garage Sale money
- 8 bobby pins
- 3 hair ties
- Dr. appointment reminder
- Insurance cards
- "The Good Stuff"
- Check for babysitting
- A trillion receipts
- "Dont Waste Your Life" tracts
- Driver's License
- Ticket stub from Sleeping Beauty Ballet
- 2 Bath and Body Works Coupons
- Debit Card
- Gas Card
- CVS Card
- Hobby Lobby Gift Card
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Emergency Work Numbers
- 3 of Jacob's senior pics.
- $1.04 in change
My roomate in college was a wonderful girl, and she and I grew very close during my first semester at school. So close, that she asked me to be in her wedding. For all of her bridesmaids she bought Coach purses. Real Coach purses. Mine is a small satin evening clutch in eggplant. It is adorable, and I feel instantly elegant everytime I use it. Since I was discussing contents of my purse, I thought I would go ahead and mention my favorite one.
![]() |
| The night I got my favorite purse. |



Jealooooussss!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute purse! Interesting contents....lots of lip gloss!
ReplyDeleteI loooove you! And, I remember our college days...it always makes me smile. I was busy planning my wedding and you were the best roomate...you helped me keep my sanity through it all! Thanks for being such a dear friend, and I'm glad you like your purse! xo
ReplyDelete