Thanks 517-538
517. Good deals on work clothes.
518. Holding baby James.
519. Rejoicing that love conquers all.
520. Being reminded to love the unlovely.
521. Hearing words of truth, amidst words that are false.
522. Sunday School teachers who love and pray for us.
523. Finding a song, in the right key, on such late notice.
525. Having someone smile when they see you.
526. Knowing that God is using you in someone's life.
527. God's thoughts are not our thoughts, neither are His ways our ways.
528. God is above all of our earthly formalities.
529. The power of hearing someone say, "I was wrong." walls can crumble at those words.
530. Saturday, and everything involved with it, went smoothly.
531. Leftover chocolate torte from Kennedy's. Um, yeah baby.
532. Free lip gloss. :)
533. People seeing a difference in me!
534. Comfort from Jesus, when I feel like I'm ready to fall apart.
535. Living at home. When I leave someday, I will miss it dreadfully.
536. Hearing my dad tell me he loves me. I know it, but its good to hear it.
537. Abby got asked to Fine Arts by a darling little cutie-pie. I'm happy for her. :)
538. My dad said we can make it to FL by Mon. night, which means I will get to go to Fine Arts with Daniel! :) One week left!!! I cannnnnot wait!!
518. Holding baby James.
519. Rejoicing that love conquers all.
520. Being reminded to love the unlovely.
521. Hearing words of truth, amidst words that are false.
522. Sunday School teachers who love and pray for us.
523. Finding a song, in the right key, on such late notice.
525. Having someone smile when they see you.
526. Knowing that God is using you in someone's life.
527. God's thoughts are not our thoughts, neither are His ways our ways.
528. God is above all of our earthly formalities.
529. The power of hearing someone say, "I was wrong." walls can crumble at those words.
530. Saturday, and everything involved with it, went smoothly.
531. Leftover chocolate torte from Kennedy's. Um, yeah baby.
532. Free lip gloss. :)
533. People seeing a difference in me!
534. Comfort from Jesus, when I feel like I'm ready to fall apart.
535. Living at home. When I leave someday, I will miss it dreadfully.
536. Hearing my dad tell me he loves me. I know it, but its good to hear it.
537. Abby got asked to Fine Arts by a darling little cutie-pie. I'm happy for her. :)
538. My dad said we can make it to FL by Mon. night, which means I will get to go to Fine Arts with Daniel! :) One week left!!! I cannnnnot wait!!

Thankfulness is a secret to JOY! Oh, and Jesus! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy