Twenty-Seven. "A Child I Love"
Well, as you well know, that is impossible to say. There is no one child that I love. I love a very great number of children actually.
I have been involved working with the children's ministry in our church for a little over ten years, and I have loved every minute of it.
I started out as a nursery "runner" which does little to nothing with the actual children, mostly setting up snacks and making sure you can be used in any way that you need to be. I've babysat for Bible studies, worked in the nursury during conferences, spent long hours painting for VBS, and when I graduated from highschool, I easily transitioned into working with the kids on wednesday nights. This past Fall I was asked to take over the Wednesday night program as director. Obviously, I was terrified at first, but with the help of all of my faithful workers, it has turned out to be an absolute joy.
Obviously, my darling nieces and nephews are my favorites of all. :)
I hope to spend the rest of my life influencing the lives of children for Jesus.
“Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
I have been involved working with the children's ministry in our church for a little over ten years, and I have loved every minute of it.
I started out as a nursery "runner" which does little to nothing with the actual children, mostly setting up snacks and making sure you can be used in any way that you need to be. I've babysat for Bible studies, worked in the nursury during conferences, spent long hours painting for VBS, and when I graduated from highschool, I easily transitioned into working with the kids on wednesday nights. This past Fall I was asked to take over the Wednesday night program as director. Obviously, I was terrified at first, but with the help of all of my faithful workers, it has turned out to be an absolute joy.
Obviously, my darling nieces and nephews are my favorites of all. :)
I hope to spend the rest of my life influencing the lives of children for Jesus.
“Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”





Comments
Post a Comment