Thanks 496-516

I am taking a small break from my thirty day posts to be thankful. I will post it tonight though, I promise!

First of all... a couple pics that made me happy today:



My mom was so pretty! That short hair was like perfect for her!

496. SUNSHINE! I woke up this morning thinking, "man...another gray day." but not anymore!

497. Making future plans. :)

498. Being silenced by, "Emily, its not your responsibility, dont worry about it."

499. An Easter Basket from a family that I love.

500. The fact that my whole  life rests on the fact that he is RISEN.

501. Feeling the prick of the Holy Spirit. Praise God He has not been quenched!

502. Good phone conversation with my littlest of sisters.

503. A good interview that resulted in a new job.

504. Some ferocious laughter with my Alyssa.

505. Going out with Natalie for her birthday! (umm, why did we not take pictures??)

506. A new Easter dress.

507. Songs that take me back. "Keeeeeep holding ooon..!"

508. Easter egg hunt, baby. $32 bucks...mostly in change. Chaaaching!

509. Little girls in fluffy dresses. Ahem, Susie Faye and Elisabeth M.... the cutest angel babies ever.

510. Blogging about my family, it makes me appreciate them so much!

511. Berry Iced Tea.

512. Creativity with leftover frosting; Two batches of cupcakes and an assortment of animal cracker sandwiches.

513. Lunch with my friend and her man.

514. Delightful smelling candles.

516. Pot roast and Mashed Potatoes from the Possum Trot, followed by cream puffs dipped in the chocolate fountain. : )

Comments

  1. Your post is starving me. Also, yes...why didn't we take pictures? Fail! :(
    AMEN to the sunshiiine!!! Me and RyRy went for one of our much missed walks! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts