Six. "A picture that makes me happy"
Day Six: A picture that makes me happy.
Gosh, we've already been going for six days? Crazy.
Pretty much every single picture I post on my blog makes me happy, because well...I wouldnt post it if it didnt. When I read the blog post for today I almost wet myself, because the thought of going through my quadtrillion gazoolion pictures and picking just one is a little, well...overwhelming.
I was thinking should I choose one of me with Daniel? One of me with Cede? One of me with Abby? One of me with Alyssa? You get the point.
Conclusion: I could not possibly be expected to choose just one, however, I do have one school of thought with all of these pictures. They are all candid shots. That means that at the moment that camera flashed, I was happy. I was really truly having a good old time with people I love. That is the kind of picture that makes me happy. A real one.
Tell me that didnt brighten your day?
Gosh, we've already been going for six days? Crazy.
Pretty much every single picture I post on my blog makes me happy, because well...I wouldnt post it if it didnt. When I read the blog post for today I almost wet myself, because the thought of going through my quadtrillion gazoolion pictures and picking just one is a little, well...overwhelming.
I was thinking should I choose one of me with Daniel? One of me with Cede? One of me with Abby? One of me with Alyssa? You get the point.
Conclusion: I could not possibly be expected to choose just one, however, I do have one school of thought with all of these pictures. They are all candid shots. That means that at the moment that camera flashed, I was happy. I was really truly having a good old time with people I love. That is the kind of picture that makes me happy. A real one.
![]() |
| Camp OUTT |
![]() |
| Random night at Steak and Shake. |
![]() |
| My niecey angel. |
![]() |
| A caress... I hope... I mean, he's laughing so... |
![]() |
| Sharing french fries. I love Susie's little flip flop feets. |
![]() |
| Probably embarassing me somehow, but making me laugh as well. :) |
![]() |
| A lucky shot... a reallllly lucky shot. |
![]() |
| :) |









Those little baby girls are too cute! :D
ReplyDelete