Thanks: 454-474

I dont know why, but I have this awkward tendancy to lean forward in pictures... ??

454. Texting.

455. My friend that I've known the longest; Shea Ferguson. She and I celebrated her 23rd birthday! Cant believe we've known each other over 18 years! :)



456. Recipes that turn out like they are supposed to....and that are gobbled up by family and friends.

457. On that note; Kraft.com

458. A big room for drama!!!

459. Friends. Sigh. It is so good to have friends.

460. A gift given and recieved in love.

461. Things I dont need anymore, wanted and loved by someone else. :)

462. A lemon squeezer.

463. Coffee-Pumpkin bread...perfect for quick breakfast!



464. A "Fan-Club" shirt, and the responsibility that comes with it.

465. Good sportsmanship of our Youth Group.

466. Teens Involved, and the wonderful hecticness of all of it.


467. The drama going so well! and being under time! and getting amazing scores! Thank you Jesus!

468. Being able to walk to the Chill without coats!

469. Lengthy conversations.

470. Getting some sun.

471. Storms passing unnoticed.

472. A good reminder that the sacrifices in our lives are a beautiful testimony to others.


473. My neice telling me the story of how she asked Jesus into her heart. :) Another sinner has repented!

474. Being appalled by the persecution of the saints, it is good to be appalled sometimes.

Comments

  1. So much fun! I miss youth group. :(
    Cede is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my comment somewhere out in cyberspace! Cede was so sweet last night telling Brenda and I "You're my sister's now." The drama is so effective. We spent some of this afternoon looking up info. on the missionary wives and what happened to them after January 8, 1956. So their story has impacted the actor's and actresses as well as those who watch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts