Thanks.
82. My acceptance letter to SWBC! :)
83. A guy that is a great friend to Daniel, an instrument of the Holy Spirit, and an answer to prayer(s).
84. Friends who lend a hand by making yummy treats.
85. Friends who eat and are thankful for those treats.
86. Girl talk, and the fact that I can bawl my eyes out in front of them.
87. Getting everything done I had to do this weekend.
88. Cough Drops.
89. Working internet so that I could get my soundtrack.
90. God, using a song to be a blessing not only to myself, but also others.
91. Daniel, leaving a Basketball Game just to listen to things that were important to me.
92. Peppermint Milkshakes from Steak n' Shake.
93. The beautiful words of the Old Testament. I always get excited when the Quiet Times are from the OT.
94. My dad, for allowing a bunch of idiotic kids to raid his house.
95. Leftover Halloween Candy. Muahahaha.
96. Words of encouragement, that meant the absolute world to me at the time they were given.
97. Andrew and Susan, for attempting to help me in my ever present battle to find a song to sing for special music.
98. The success of the Switch.
99. When God answered my prayer "Help me find an outfit to wear to church this morning, that I can also sing in tonight, that I dont have to wear heels with, that is weather appropriate." I believe that was nothing short of a miracle.
100. How Daniel answers the phone with "HEY!" like hes so excited to hear from me, even though I just talked to him this morning. :)
101. When Daniel asks me advice as he writes his sermon outlines.
83. A guy that is a great friend to Daniel, an instrument of the Holy Spirit, and an answer to prayer(s).
84. Friends who lend a hand by making yummy treats.
85. Friends who eat and are thankful for those treats.
86. Girl talk, and the fact that I can bawl my eyes out in front of them.
87. Getting everything done I had to do this weekend.
88. Cough Drops.
89. Working internet so that I could get my soundtrack.
90. God, using a song to be a blessing not only to myself, but also others.
91. Daniel, leaving a Basketball Game just to listen to things that were important to me.
92. Peppermint Milkshakes from Steak n' Shake.
93. The beautiful words of the Old Testament. I always get excited when the Quiet Times are from the OT.
94. My dad, for allowing a bunch of idiotic kids to raid his house.
95. Leftover Halloween Candy. Muahahaha.
96. Words of encouragement, that meant the absolute world to me at the time they were given.
97. Andrew and Susan, for attempting to help me in my ever present battle to find a song to sing for special music.
98. The success of the Switch.
99. When God answered my prayer "Help me find an outfit to wear to church this morning, that I can also sing in tonight, that I dont have to wear heels with, that is weather appropriate." I believe that was nothing short of a miracle.
100. How Daniel answers the phone with "HEY!" like hes so excited to hear from me, even though I just talked to him this morning. :)
101. When Daniel asks me advice as he writes his sermon outlines.

Comments
Post a Comment