Thanks. (123-143)
Thank you Jesus for my Monday. I know I totally took it for granted, and even got a little resentful. Please forgive me. You are so gracious to me. You have allowed me to breathe, speak, smell, taste, see and hear today, and I am so thankful. I am also thankful for:
123. Package from Daniel, right when I was starting to think he forgot about me.
124. A new, warm & toasty hoodie just in time for the cold weather.
125. Some huge fluffy pink pig slippers.
126. Finding a parking spot (and my car NOT getting towed!) close by, when we were super late.
127. Alex, our adorable waiter, who hurried his butt off the entire time.
128. Time to sleep, rest, and get better.
129. Food Network. (Trust me, it comes in handy on sick days)
130. Tickets to see an Italian Opera.
131. A free gift for attending a meeting.
132. Starbucks (brewed at home) also from Daniel.
133. Extra time for homework this morning.
134. The smell of my house. (candles.mmm)
135. Extra hours at work.
136. Getting something done.
137. A hair appointment at the perfect time.
138. Getting to class on time.
139. Employee discounts. (Christmas shopping with ease!)
140. Extra Quiet Time time.
141. Christmas decorations up. :)
142. Peace that God knows what he's doing.
143. God's healing.
123. Package from Daniel, right when I was starting to think he forgot about me.
124. A new, warm & toasty hoodie just in time for the cold weather.
125. Some huge fluffy pink pig slippers.
126. Finding a parking spot (and my car NOT getting towed!) close by, when we were super late.
127. Alex, our adorable waiter, who hurried his butt off the entire time.
128. Time to sleep, rest, and get better.
129. Food Network. (Trust me, it comes in handy on sick days)
130. Tickets to see an Italian Opera.
131. A free gift for attending a meeting.
132. Starbucks (brewed at home) also from Daniel.
133. Extra time for homework this morning.
134. The smell of my house. (candles.mmm)
135. Extra hours at work.
136. Getting something done.
137. A hair appointment at the perfect time.
138. Getting to class on time.
139. Employee discounts. (Christmas shopping with ease!)
140. Extra Quiet Time time.
141. Christmas decorations up. :)
142. Peace that God knows what he's doing.
143. God's healing.

Christmas Decor up? Very impressive indeed! Have you heard that Dancing in the Mindfields? I think of that song when I hear the song on your blog. I like the Andrew Peterson stuff...
ReplyDeleteYeah, my dad wanted it done before our trip. So its all done, even the outdoor lights and the tree!
ReplyDeleteI couldnt find that song. Who sings it?