Thanks. (144-164)
Jesus, you have given me some close calls this week to remind me that I am wholly dependent on you. Thank you for that reminder, and for;
144. Finishing my online quiz on time.
145. My hair taking on the brunette locks rather nicely.
146. $5 rack at Charlotte Russe.
147. A good late-night chat with a friend.
148. Late night dinner and a movie with my sister.
149. Airplane security. (It may be a hassle but it keeps us safe!)
150.Warmer-ish weather.
151. Brains to learn.
152. Courage to admit that I messed up.
153. Christmas shopping.
154. This quote: "I would rather know the truth than be happy in ignorance. If I cannot have both truth and happiness, give me truth. We'll have a long time to be happy in heaven." -A.W. Tozer
155. An inspiring blog post. (read it here.)
156. Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses. If you haven't had them...you haven't lived.
157. The truth that our blessings often bring trials, which bring more blessings, and ultimately make us more like Jesus.
158. Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks.
159. The good example of diligence from both Daniel and Abby.
160. The good example of long-suffering from both Daniel and Abby.
161. Forgiveness being played out in the life of someone I care about. In the world's eyes, he should hold a grudge, and become bitter and resentful, but because he is a child of God, he has let go.
162. The wonderful people at SWBC holding my account until the New Year. (In other words, no payments due until January!)
163. No fire at the Bookstore.
164. Those lovely ladies who work there.
Thank you Jesus!
144. Finishing my online quiz on time.
145. My hair taking on the brunette locks rather nicely.
146. $5 rack at Charlotte Russe.
147. A good late-night chat with a friend.
148. Late night dinner and a movie with my sister.
149. Airplane security. (It may be a hassle but it keeps us safe!)
150.Warmer-ish weather.
151. Brains to learn.
152. Courage to admit that I messed up.
153. Christmas shopping.
154. This quote: "I would rather know the truth than be happy in ignorance. If I cannot have both truth and happiness, give me truth. We'll have a long time to be happy in heaven." -A.W. Tozer
155. An inspiring blog post. (read it here.)
156. Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses. If you haven't had them...you haven't lived.
157. The truth that our blessings often bring trials, which bring more blessings, and ultimately make us more like Jesus.
158. Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks.
159. The good example of diligence from both Daniel and Abby.
160. The good example of long-suffering from both Daniel and Abby.
161. Forgiveness being played out in the life of someone I care about. In the world's eyes, he should hold a grudge, and become bitter and resentful, but because he is a child of God, he has let go.
162. The wonderful people at SWBC holding my account until the New Year. (In other words, no payments due until January!)
163. No fire at the Bookstore.
164. Those lovely ladies who work there.
Thank you Jesus!

Caramel Apple Spice sounds good. I'm glad Daniel did well on his Origen's Test too...I prayed specifically for that as I knew he had been working so hard on the other projects. Hope you have a wonderful trip!
ReplyDelete