Thanks. (102-122)

Monday Thanksgiving!

102. My beautiful amazing wonderful hilarious friend, Alyssa...who just celebrated her 19th b-day!

103. Remembering to take an online test in time.

104.  Finding out that SWBC has an actual graduation ceremony.

105. My dad making steaks for dinner! :)

106. Mercedes screaming "Emily!" like she hasnt seen me in five years.

107. Two darlingly adorable children who behaved very well during the Lord's Supper.

108. The gas fireplace. :)

109. Time to rest when I need it.

110. Getting my paycheck.

111. The Quiet Time Diary.

112. An awesome book suggestion.

113. The way my parents modeled a good marriage relationship for me to someday follow.

114. A teeny Bible study.

115. When I said, "God, why am I here?" and he answered me.

116. Encouraging words instead of flat flattery...

117. A free glucometer for Daniel.

118. Finding a dress.

119. The sweet and understanding men in my life when I explain how much it cost.

120. A successful surprise party (even though I was so nervous!)

121. Leftover pizza for a hurried breakfast. (Pizza and Coke Zero-Breakfast of champions!)

122. Challenges to live each day as a worship to my Creator.

I hope that this is one of the ways that I am worshipping my God today, and if you are reading this, then I hope you are challenged to think about what things in your life you're thankful for. :)

Comments

  1. Yay for #118! Where did you find it? How exciting! Thanks for your encouragement to be thankful for all things in our week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it at Macey's it was not cheap, although it was like 70% off. It's really pretty, its like floor length and black and white, but the main problem is that I'm still gonna have to find a shrug type thing, because the straps aren't wide enough really. Abby did say I could use one that she has though, as I'm trying not to spend more money than I have to at this point. :/ Oh well, God gave me the money to buy it, and so I'm thankful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You will look fabulous, I am sure. Is there a ribbon or something that can be added for just a little more width? I'll pray you find something---for CHEAP!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a nice black satin shrug on sale today at Sears in the Danville Mall. It wasn't dirt cheap, but not bad, and Abby says she will gladly take it off my hands to be used over and over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy! That is awesome. Sorry I was a step behind--the whole time, but very excited for you! You can tell her it is an early Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when Ada screams hi like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It always helps me to sit and remember recall things to be thankful for ....and I'm glad you are taking Daniel a glucometer...hope he chooses to use it! Are you feeling better. I missed posting on "Piggy Tales"too! I woke up at 3:00 am and it hit me that I never posted. I will have to combine things next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts