Thanks. (165-185)

Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good, his steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 136:1.

165. The forgiveness of the Lord.

166. A quick security check at the airport.

167. Flights on time.

168. A safe flight.

169. Daniel meeting me at the airport!

170. Dinner out with my two best friends.

171. A warm day on the beach.

172. A church service sitting between Abby and Daniel.

173. A warm Thanksgiving.

174. Mashed Potatoes.

175. An evening walk and talk on the beach...including a gorgeous moon.

176. Knowing my baby sister misses me.

177. Beautiful words of affirmation.

178. Getting ready while listening to Taylor Swift with my sister.

179. A night to dress up.

180. Staying up late laughing and talking. (When did we forget to cherish those moments?)

181. A play that reminded us to take note of the little moments in life.

182. Stuffed French Toast. :) Who invented this? Who? I need their name so that I can personally send them a letter of disdain for my constantly tightening waist-band.

183. Picture taking with the boyfriends.

184. People staring at me as I carry my flowers through the airport.

185. The reminder of the value of a soul. Mark 8:36 "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?"

Comments

  1. Great list! I like #184...love to keep everyone guessing! Glad you had a wonderful trip and priceless memories. I heard about #185. Andy said it was a powerful message. Praise God for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts