Thirty. "Five good things that have happened since beginning the blog challenge."


I thought I better go on now and finish her up.

Well.....five things, eh?

1. I have realized that I love blogging even more than I thought I did.

2. People have told me that they enjoy reading my blog. They have also told me something far more important, they have told me that my blog helps them. It makes things click. It gives them those, "I'm not the only one!" moments. That's lovely, because...that's what I'm here for!

3. Blogging helps me to check myself out. I sit writing lovely things about Daniel, but I stop and ask myself, If I didn't write this, would he know how much I love him? Am I loving him by yielding my rights? Removing expectations? Woah. Not to mention when I write posts about my walk with Jesus. Constant, piercing reminders that scream, "Live out what you write about, honey."

4. I've broadened my blogging horizons. Although I would never have thought to write about my favorite restaurants, this challenged called for it, and it was one of my favorite posts to write! Also, that post about things that stress me out was pretty personal. I kind of bared my soul in that one, possibly in ways that I haven't before.

5. It is so good to take a good look. A look at my family, a look at my interests, a look at my dream house, a look at my heart. It helps me get to know myself, to think about why I love the things I do, how to love the things I do, and most of all to be thankful for the things I love!

Meet me back here, same place same time. The challenge may be over...

....but the blogging has only just begun. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts