Thanks 597-617
597. A mom who loved me. Happy Birthday to my mom who would have been 64 on today. If she was here she would never allow me to say her age! :) Her last birthday with us we celebrated all week, under her specific orders. We got manicures and pedicures, we went to the pool, we watched movies and had coffee, and it was wonderful..it was almost as if she knew it would be her last. I'm so glad that I have those special memories with her! :)
598. Seeing my sister and her two precious babies! I love those sweeties!
599. Working, and having the thought that I am working towards something greater than myself.
600. VBS. Oh glorious VBS! Escaping into the world of those precious kiddies! I love each and every one!
601. AWESOME VBS Leaders. All of the extra time that they invest just to make it special, and make everything work!
602. Daniel's passion for teaching, and his theatrical performances that keep 20+ preschoolers enraptured! :)
603. Finding out that we will be going to New York! Hurrayy!
604. The gathering together of young people who just want to know their Lord better!
605. Working with my little sister, it makes the time fly and we have so much fun together!
606. Sickness that brings reminders of my total reliance on something outside of myself.
607. A much needed wake-up call for someone I love very very much.
608. Great deals @ Old Navy! (shorts for $10!)
609. Being two sizes smaller than last summer!!! Every cloud has its silver lining!
610. My daddy! What a great father to celebrate on Father's Day. :)
611. Hearing my little sister tell about her college decisions with confidence. She is not ashamed. :)
612. A fun movie night with all of my friends...and a few screams here and there. [another reason my dad is great!]
613. Singing with my little sister. :)
614. Long talks with my big sister. Calming some of my worries for the future.
615. Someone who loves even my most horrid flaws.
616. Crossing all of the important things off of my list.
617. Talking to someone and saying, "I do the exact same thing!" because we all need to hear it!
598. Seeing my sister and her two precious babies! I love those sweeties!
599. Working, and having the thought that I am working towards something greater than myself.
600. VBS. Oh glorious VBS! Escaping into the world of those precious kiddies! I love each and every one!
601. AWESOME VBS Leaders. All of the extra time that they invest just to make it special, and make everything work!
602. Daniel's passion for teaching, and his theatrical performances that keep 20+ preschoolers enraptured! :)
603. Finding out that we will be going to New York! Hurrayy!
604. The gathering together of young people who just want to know their Lord better!
605. Working with my little sister, it makes the time fly and we have so much fun together!
606. Sickness that brings reminders of my total reliance on something outside of myself.
607. A much needed wake-up call for someone I love very very much.
608. Great deals @ Old Navy! (shorts for $10!)
609. Being two sizes smaller than last summer!!! Every cloud has its silver lining!
610. My daddy! What a great father to celebrate on Father's Day. :)
611. Hearing my little sister tell about her college decisions with confidence. She is not ashamed. :)
612. A fun movie night with all of my friends...and a few screams here and there. [another reason my dad is great!]
613. Singing with my little sister. :)
614. Long talks with my big sister. Calming some of my worries for the future.
615. Someone who loves even my most horrid flaws.
616. Crossing all of the important things off of my list.
617. Talking to someone and saying, "I do the exact same thing!" because we all need to hear it!

I miss your mama too. And I too am glad for the wake up calls! BTW ...what happened to the music starting automatically on the blogs ...mine doesn't start anymore either. : (
ReplyDelete