Thanks.
Could not post yesterday due to technical difficulties. Luckily, I am still thankful today for all of the things I was thankful for yesterday.
Today I am thankful for:
61. Girls Bible study.
62. Mercedes' excitement about the new baby.
63. Two boys that in my mind are still babies, yet they fixed my car. :)
64. Those who help me with the Children's Ministry on Wednesday night. I could never function without you!
65. A good time laughing with friends.
66. Natalie Shipman. What a great friend! (this one could probably be divided into 100 things that I'm thankful for)
67. My church family.
68. A godly mother who taught me the importance of giving.
69. The fact that a 13 year old girl is concerned and interested in the details of my life. (God, help me be an example!)
70. My church building, which in many ways is my second home. (working internet!)
71. God getting me to school on time. (that was a miracle!)
72. Those who give of their resources to help and encourage me!
73. A good conversation with someone who needs Jesus.
74. My confidence in the Sovereignty of God.
75. Hours to work, when there are many around me searching for work.
76. A good deal at the store.
77. Daniel's wake-up call.
78. Clear instruction to take one day at a time.
79. A friend who is asking advice. (Please let me give the right answers!)
80. A heart that has been changed right before my eyes.
81. Both Daniel's and Abby's success on their mid-terms.
Today I am thankful for:
61. Girls Bible study.
62. Mercedes' excitement about the new baby.
63. Two boys that in my mind are still babies, yet they fixed my car. :)
64. Those who help me with the Children's Ministry on Wednesday night. I could never function without you!
65. A good time laughing with friends.
66. Natalie Shipman. What a great friend! (this one could probably be divided into 100 things that I'm thankful for)
67. My church family.
68. A godly mother who taught me the importance of giving.
69. The fact that a 13 year old girl is concerned and interested in the details of my life. (God, help me be an example!)
70. My church building, which in many ways is my second home. (working internet!)
71. God getting me to school on time. (that was a miracle!)
72. Those who give of their resources to help and encourage me!
73. A good conversation with someone who needs Jesus.
74. My confidence in the Sovereignty of God.
75. Hours to work, when there are many around me searching for work.
76. A good deal at the store.
77. Daniel's wake-up call.
78. Clear instruction to take one day at a time.
79. A friend who is asking advice. (Please let me give the right answers!)
80. A heart that has been changed right before my eyes.
81. Both Daniel's and Abby's success on their mid-terms.

Kind of fun reading your thanks listening to Sweet Pea and Oh Johnny!:) Thankful to read about your influence and heart to be an example. God is using you.....maybe even to certain places we once thought impossible.;) God gives us certain passions for a reason! Can't wait to see how it all turns out....
ReplyDeleteAmen! Me too! God has woven an intricate tapestry in my life, and I am only beginning to see the beauty that he has planned for me!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's me! I'm thankful for you too. :)
ReplyDelete