Gratitude
My good friends and mentors, Jessica Molyneux and Susan McCurdy have started a habit of posting things that they are thankful for every Monday. So I am going to attempt to do the same.
I am thankful for:
1. Sisters.
2. Having long conversations on the cell phone.
3.When Daniel sings to me.
4. A quote in a book that makes you laugh hysterically.
6. Adelle's meow.
7. The picture I found of my mother as a fit 30 year old in an orange bikini, holding my brother. :)
8. Super hot, semi-strong, black coffee.
9. When girls speak up and say what is on their hearts in Bible study.
10. Light lemonade mixed with sierra mist.
11. When class gets canceled. >:)
12. Sunny bright cheery autumn days.
13. Pumpkin pie candles.
14. Unlimited Texting
15. A text from a friend saying that they really want to hang out with you.
16. A Quiet Time that reminded me to listen to criticism and to learn from it.
17. Wake-up calls.
18. Daniel's talk-my-ear-off mood. :)
19. Last night when I felt alone and Jesus said, "I'm here."
20. When I was pleasantly surprised at how much money was in my checking account. (not like $1,000,000,000 or anything, but more than I thought. :) )
Check back Thursday for my first chapter of Piggy Tales. :)
I am thankful for:
1. Sisters.
2. Having long conversations on the cell phone.
3.When Daniel sings to me.
4. A quote in a book that makes you laugh hysterically.
5. A new bottle of nail polish.
7. The picture I found of my mother as a fit 30 year old in an orange bikini, holding my brother. :)
8. Super hot, semi-strong, black coffee.
9. When girls speak up and say what is on their hearts in Bible study.
10. Light lemonade mixed with sierra mist.
11. When class gets canceled. >:)
12. Sunny bright cheery autumn days.
13. Pumpkin pie candles.
14. Unlimited Texting
15. A text from a friend saying that they really want to hang out with you.
16. A Quiet Time that reminded me to listen to criticism and to learn from it.
17. Wake-up calls.
18. Daniel's talk-my-ear-off mood. :)
19. Last night when I felt alone and Jesus said, "I'm here."
20. When I was pleasantly surprised at how much money was in my checking account. (not like $1,000,000,000 or anything, but more than I thought. :) )
Check back Thursday for my first chapter of Piggy Tales. :)


I must not have been grateful for awhile .... Eeek...haven't posted anything. It is so interesting how you learn what is important to people by reading their "grateful list". You encouraged me to go post some gratefulness of my own. I'm grateful for you.
ReplyDeleteGreat habit! Makes Mondays way better, huh?
ReplyDeleteSusan, I know, I love how you see how people view their lives. :) Thanks, I'm grateful for you too!
ReplyDeleteGretchen,
totally! :) Its a great way to step back and think, "I am so blessed!" :)
I love this, but I died over "Adelle's meow" LOLOLOL somehow I don't feel like you like her that much? maybe because I like my cat too much, (evil being that she is)-- Mom in her Bikini!!! NICE pic! She's a doll!
ReplyDelete~Anna
I probably dont love Adelle as much as I should, but yes I love her meow. Its teeny just like her, a baby meow. :)
ReplyDelete