Monday thankfulness time!

Its "just another manic Monday" so I thought I'd thank God for it and for....

41. Close parking spot when its pouring rain.

42. Highlight touch-up for free from my sister.

43. The Suburban.

44. The serving heart of my dad. Thanks dad, for everything you did for our company on Thursday, when I had to work. :)

45. Maple Nut Fudge. (from the Covered Bridge Festival) amazing.

46. Completing my to-do list for the day.

47. My spiritual gift; mercy.

48. My natural talents; music.

49. My learned skills; writing & teaching.

50. A pastor who invests in the lives of his congregation.

51. When Daniel wants to tell me what he learned in his Quiet Time.

52. The greatest boss in the universe; Julie Rudolph. (Happy belated Boss's Day!)

53. A postponed test!

54. The friendly lady at the McDonald's drive-thru that always says, "Have a lovely day!"

55. Encouraging words, from a very sweet lady.

56. The most encouraging yet challenging Bible Study ever yesterday!

57.  Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. My God is sovereign over all. :)

58. "Good-morning" phone calls.

59.  Taryn, for teaching me to write verses on my mirror with a dry erase marker. It has been so helpful to my spiritual life!

60. I Samuel 7:1-17.

Alyssa and I at the Covered Bridge Festival. :)

Comments

Popular Posts