Thanks.

It is Monday again, and so I am continuing to give thanks. :)


21. Obvious (and specific) answers to prayer.

22. My [ex]roomate, Faith Best.

23. Working at the bookstore.

24. A silly-band (as a gift).

25. Columbus Day (which should be named, "Native American day" but that's another post...lol).

26. Professor Simonson's "jokes".

27. A movie day in Biology.

28. Fun lab partners.

29. My cowboy boots.

30. Hayrides.

31. Free lotion from work. :)

32. When someone asks you how your day was, and then listens as if they actually care.

33. Coffee with Jessica Molyneux.

34. A random picture I found of Daniel taking a golf swing. Tiger Woods would be jealous. ;)

35. My laptop. (I'm surprised this has waited until #35, I'm not sure I could live without it...)

36. Lamentations 3:27, "It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth." What a reassurance that God remembers and has a purpose for me!

37. An extremely sweet extremely unexpected email from a friend.

38. Lunch with my Dad and sister, Anna.

39. The smell of coffee being made.

40.  White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. :)


Faith and I, showing off our manicures. :)

Comments

  1. You and Faith look so cute in that picture! Where did you go to get your nails done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy Nails. I know, probably not the best place in the universe, but they do a good job, and its pretty cheap. Man, she and I were made for each other. When she said, "Man I really need a manicure" I nearly fainted, because I was thinking the exact same thing! I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts