Anna at 17
I like to post a little something to all of my brothers and sisters on their birthdays. Usually I make it pretty short, something that can fit as a Facebook status, but as I was going on and on I decided just to switch over to blog mode, (not to mention that my New Years resolution was to write more).
So... Here we go; Happy belated birthday to my sister in law, Anna!
Man, you sure have grown up a TON in this last year. I am always amazed by your quiet and introspective spirit. As you said today, "when people ask me a question, I like to think about the answer inside and answer it in my head without blurting out an answer" -- I believe it and I wonder what the world would be like if a few more people were like that!
I see you now as such a little woman! Always cooking, baking, reading, or caring for your brothers and sisters, you are the ideal big sister!
I am so thankful that I was able to experience our missions trip to England with you this past Summer! What a fun and unique trip. I loved watching your willingness and flexibility to be used however God would use you, even if it took you a bit out of your comfort zone.
I love seeing you interact with your younger sisters, because that reminds me so much of my own big sisters and what blessings they were in my life! Every time you fix their hair, give them advice, take their picture, or give them snuggles; you are creating a bond that will last forever!! My sisters are some of my best friends in the world! They may seem like little girls now, but before you know it, you'll be peers!
God bless you my dear, and let Him direct your paths this year!! Seventeen was one of my favorite years of life! Heck, I started dating your brother!! :) It is the opportune time to let God really mold and shape you!! You are so gorgeous, inside and out!! (Seriously, GORGEOUS!! When did that happen?? I thought you were still little?) I love you a ton and I hope that we can grow a little closer as life goes on! Happy Birthday! :)


Comments
Post a Comment