Thanks. 901-922.
Wow! I cannot believe that I am already up to 922! I guess it has been over a year since I started, but seriously! 922! That is pretty cool! :) Thank you Jesus!
902. Blogging. It is my creative outlet. Sometimes I just write and leave the posts unpublished. I just love the writing part.
903. Reading to Daniel at night. It has brought us closer, and it allows me to share with him one of my favorite stories. Plus, its something to look forward to at the end of the day. I definitely recommend it to all long distance couples.
904. God's grace and peace to start a new year.
905. New discoveries. Like the adorable little Tea Shop on Neil St.
906. Good friends who forgive you for putting them to the side.
907. A great Christmas break.
908. Warmer weather in February! Bring on the global warming!
909. Journals to help you remember.
910. Greek Yogurt.
911. Cereal that has 90% of my daily value of iron. 90%!
912. Cat naps.
913. Free music!
914. Hearing my best friend tell me all about her engagement!
915. Watching the baby play.
916. Coffee and lengthy conversations.
917. Valentine crafts.
918. Valentine gifts to give. :)
919. A drama that reminds me of the power of God.
920. Kids whose eyes scream, "I am the future of the church." No pressure. ;)
921. Understanding hugs and love on the first Sunday after they left. My church body is very good to me, they understand how painful it is to watch the ones I love most leave over and over again. They give me encouragement and strength, and I am so happy that this will (Lord willing) be the last time that I have to watch Daniel leave.
902. Blogging. It is my creative outlet. Sometimes I just write and leave the posts unpublished. I just love the writing part.
903. Reading to Daniel at night. It has brought us closer, and it allows me to share with him one of my favorite stories. Plus, its something to look forward to at the end of the day. I definitely recommend it to all long distance couples.
904. God's grace and peace to start a new year.
905. New discoveries. Like the adorable little Tea Shop on Neil St.
906. Good friends who forgive you for putting them to the side.
907. A great Christmas break.
908. Warmer weather in February! Bring on the global warming!
909. Journals to help you remember.
910. Greek Yogurt.
911. Cereal that has 90% of my daily value of iron. 90%!
912. Cat naps.
913. Free music!
914. Hearing my best friend tell me all about her engagement!
915. Watching the baby play.
916. Coffee and lengthy conversations.
917. Valentine crafts.
918. Valentine gifts to give. :)
919. A drama that reminds me of the power of God.
920. Kids whose eyes scream, "I am the future of the church." No pressure. ;)
921. Understanding hugs and love on the first Sunday after they left. My church body is very good to me, they understand how painful it is to watch the ones I love most leave over and over again. They give me encouragement and strength, and I am so happy that this will (Lord willing) be the last time that I have to watch Daniel leave.
922. One orginization project completed!
![]() |
| miss them all! |


Comments
Post a Comment