"Look who's back."
Ok so.....
I have an excuse.
There were a couple times that I thought about blogging, or an idea popped into my mind, and I thought "You know...I should really blog about that.." but I didnt.
The excuse is half because I was so busy with other people, events, and activities, and the other half of the excuse is because over the Holidays I have a tendancy to get kind of lazy-ish.
So anyway. I'm back. Hopefully I'll stick around this time.
You never know though. I like to keep you guessing.
Post in progress.
I have an excuse.
There were a couple times that I thought about blogging, or an idea popped into my mind, and I thought "You know...I should really blog about that.." but I didnt.
The excuse is half because I was so busy with other people, events, and activities, and the other half of the excuse is because over the Holidays I have a tendancy to get kind of lazy-ish.
So anyway. I'm back. Hopefully I'll stick around this time.
You never know though. I like to keep you guessing.
Post in progress.

I just had the freakish thing happen. I clicked on this link and when it popped up Elisabeth was standing next to me and she said "I'm back." OK ...did I read the title out loud before I clicked ....I don't think I did but I almost fell off of my chair when she said that. I said "Did you just read that?" and she just laughed. Hmmmmm. Josiah started reading on his own at 4 ....He read road signs and we realized he could read. We will have to see if Elisabeth is a good reader or just a good listener.
ReplyDelete