Thanks; 744-764


Monday again. Today is rainy and a little gloomy, but that doesnt mean that I can't choose to be thankful!

744. Invitations.

745. Fall Festival finds. ---Apple Butter,.. "Come to mama."

746. Weekend with my family, Happy Birthday Dad! You've been great to all of us; even when we didnt deserve it!

748. A church family that cares about appreciation.

749. Daniel being involved in Master Clubs.

750. Good Wednesday night workers meeting.

751. Beautiful Fall days!

752. Being able to express my heart, without the fear of rejection.

753. Free Creme Brulee....because my best friend just so happens to work at the Creme Brulee capitol. ;)

754. Fall clothes. I love fall clothes!

755. A Sunday School class that knows how to laugh.

756. Dinner and a movie night at my house. -- Jane Eyre.

757. Leftovers.

758. A new dress that is definitely going to end up being a favorite. 

759. Motherly relationship advice from older sisters.

760. "Bubba" the Turtle.

761.  Andrew's on Facebook. Now I can tag him in the five billion pictures that I have up of him.

762. A teeny voice waking me up, telling me there's coffee. (two things I love; nieces and coffee.)

763. Being able to dream. Who says I can't?

764. Pumpkin Caramel Latte Hand Sanitizer. I've never before wanted to be so clean! haha!

765. A house that feels the season. I love walking in my front door and thinking, It feels like Fall here!  I think my mom would be proud of me!

Comments

Popular Posts