Thanks 722-744
Today is monday, and I am thankful.
Thank you, Jesus.
722. Its been a whole week, and I feel like I've barely blinked.
723. "How many tickets do you want for my graduation?" --Have we really come this far?
724. Classical music to make me relax. I think that little guy senses it.
725. A day to remember.-- I can't believe it has been ten years!
726. Ann. What would I do without Ann?
727. A baby who smiles. A LOT.
728. God doesn't expect perfection, just obedience. (Its a good thing.)
729. TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS.
730. My blog. What a great escape, to be able to write!
731. Scrapbook pages, because its good to remember.
732. Mercedes. I wish everyone had the opportunity to see the point of view of a kindergartner.
733. Pretty fireworks, and a program without a hitch. Of which, my father was very pleased!
734. Getting Baby up from his nap. There is nothing more sweet than a cuddly little warm bundle.
735. Being reassured that I'm not going crazy. YAY!
736. The fact that Daniel's songs are recorded. I had no idea how comforting this would be.
737. Being gently guided to be a better person.
738. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread + Starbucks; because everybody needs a reason to get up in the morning.
739. Times of tragedy bring our focus to Jesus.
740. Candles that smell like my mom. Because sometimes what I need most is a memory.
741. $5.50 Jeggings. I'm not made of money. (especially after the Taylor Swift tickets. ::sigh::)
742. An IKEA catalogue that allows me to dream and list and bookmark all morning.
743. Good pictures. Because that guy is a cutie but sometimes he is the farthest thing from "photogenic"
744. My friend who is having a great time on vacation! Natalie, you needed that break!
Thank you, Jesus.
722. Its been a whole week, and I feel like I've barely blinked.
723. "How many tickets do you want for my graduation?" --Have we really come this far?
724. Classical music to make me relax. I think that little guy senses it.
725. A day to remember.-- I can't believe it has been ten years!
726. Ann. What would I do without Ann?
727. A baby who smiles. A LOT.
728. God doesn't expect perfection, just obedience. (Its a good thing.)
729. TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS.
730. My blog. What a great escape, to be able to write!
731. Scrapbook pages, because its good to remember.
732. Mercedes. I wish everyone had the opportunity to see the point of view of a kindergartner.
733. Pretty fireworks, and a program without a hitch. Of which, my father was very pleased!
734. Getting Baby up from his nap. There is nothing more sweet than a cuddly little warm bundle.
735. Being reassured that I'm not going crazy. YAY!
736. The fact that Daniel's songs are recorded. I had no idea how comforting this would be.
737. Being gently guided to be a better person.
738. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread + Starbucks; because everybody needs a reason to get up in the morning.
739. Times of tragedy bring our focus to Jesus.
740. Candles that smell like my mom. Because sometimes what I need most is a memory.
741. $5.50 Jeggings. I'm not made of money. (especially after the Taylor Swift tickets. ::sigh::)
742. An IKEA catalogue that allows me to dream and list and bookmark all morning.
743. Good pictures. Because that guy is a cutie but sometimes he is the farthest thing from "photogenic"
744. My friend who is having a great time on vacation! Natalie, you needed that break!


Re: #728: Actually, God does expect perfection, which is why we need Jesus so desparately--he was perfect for us! His lifetime of obedience is counted as ours when we trust in him, so that we are completely accepted and loved by God on the basis of his performance, not our own. That's such good news!
ReplyDeleteHmm, maybe I should have been more specific. I was talking about perfection in the sense of a learned skill (rather than sinlessness). As in, "God doesnt expect me to be a perfect teacher, just to be obedient to teach." make sense?
ReplyDelete