Thanks 371-390
I challenged myself to do without the internet yesterday, so my post is a day late. :)
371. Valentine's Day. It really was a spectacular day for me. If you missed either one of my Valentine's Day posts; you can read them here; Fairytale, Love.
372. The morning. Waking up, being able to start again.
373. An ultrasound that came back negative. I am learning to be thankful, even while dissappointed.
374. The reminder to rest in Jesus.
375. The ability to go out and have a good time.
376. Saving money. :)
377. A good movie.
378. Being convicted and encouraged at the same time. My pastor must truly allow Jesus to work through him.
379. In the dark of night, during the stress of the day, and in the times of quiet, I can talk to God.
380. A lesson on self-control.
381. Building relationships with the younger girls.
382. A memory verse given to me by a friend, along with words of encouragement that I'm not the only one.
383. Proof that a relationship much worked for, has progressed.
384. A hug and a "I love you" from someone I greatly admire.
385. A family of God who is literally concerned with the littlest of worries of my life.
386. An appointment that came faster than expected.
387. A lesson on expectations from my Quiet Time.
388. A renewed sense of purpose.
389. Hotel reservations for March. (I'm sooooo excited; only 27 days!!)
390. "In seasons of distress and grief, my soul has often found relief, and oft escaped the tempter's snare by thy return, sweet hour of prayer."
371. Valentine's Day. It really was a spectacular day for me. If you missed either one of my Valentine's Day posts; you can read them here; Fairytale, Love.
372. The morning. Waking up, being able to start again.
373. An ultrasound that came back negative. I am learning to be thankful, even while dissappointed.
374. The reminder to rest in Jesus.
375. The ability to go out and have a good time.
376. Saving money. :)
377. A good movie.
378. Being convicted and encouraged at the same time. My pastor must truly allow Jesus to work through him.
379. In the dark of night, during the stress of the day, and in the times of quiet, I can talk to God.
380. A lesson on self-control.
381. Building relationships with the younger girls.
382. A memory verse given to me by a friend, along with words of encouragement that I'm not the only one.
383. Proof that a relationship much worked for, has progressed.
384. A hug and a "I love you" from someone I greatly admire.
385. A family of God who is literally concerned with the littlest of worries of my life.
386. An appointment that came faster than expected.
387. A lesson on expectations from my Quiet Time.
388. A renewed sense of purpose.
389. Hotel reservations for March. (I'm sooooo excited; only 27 days!!)
390. "In seasons of distress and grief, my soul has often found relief, and oft escaped the tempter's snare by thy return, sweet hour of prayer."

Hope you are feeling better ...even in the midst of "desperation." I agree about the encouragment of the sermon...I was feeling rather unspiritual but when he mentioned being desperate then I could definitely identify with that!
ReplyDelete