Thanks (350-370)

350. The frozen tundra is begining to thaw.

351. Fun time at a party with my friends.

352. Helping hands.

353. A free gift.

354. Mary Kay Products! Woohoo! ;)

355. Lunch from Daniel, through Andrew.

356. Unexpected plans.

357. A hilarious bus ride. Just because.

358. Coco Mero. (Ice cream I can eat!!!)

359. Knowing that someone cares about me.

360. A slow and tedious play practice in which much was accomplished.

361. A huge lesson about learning to just be content where I'm at.

362. A missionary's reminder of the steps to get to that place.

363. Daniel's package got to him on time.

364. His package got here on time. (I prayed for both!)

365. Handmade "Get Well Soon" cards. :)

366. Time for a phone call.

367. Grace to get up in the morning.

368. Concerned inquiries of those around me.

369. Peace that God knows whats going on inside of me.

370. Words of truth from a person who tells it like it is. :)

Comments

Popular Posts