Bonjour!
Hello everyone!
This is my second blog on blogger. There are several reasons for that, but the main one is because I forgot my password. So here I am again, new and hopefully improved.
I have started this blog to post any little something that comes into my mind that I want to share with the world, and also so that I can do Mommy's Piggy Tales in October when they start the next session. I am and always have been a writer at heart, so I think I will really enjoy this project.
I am starting school August 23rd, so I can imagine that you probably will not hear much from me after that besides the Mommy's Piggy Tales posts. Still, I wanted to get this going to that if the urge strikes me, I have a place that I can come to regurgitate (do you love that word as much as I do?) the thoughts in my head.
This is my second blog on blogger. There are several reasons for that, but the main one is because I forgot my password. So here I am again, new and hopefully improved.
I have started this blog to post any little something that comes into my mind that I want to share with the world, and also so that I can do Mommy's Piggy Tales in October when they start the next session. I am and always have been a writer at heart, so I think I will really enjoy this project.
I am starting school August 23rd, so I can imagine that you probably will not hear much from me after that besides the Mommy's Piggy Tales posts. Still, I wanted to get this going to that if the urge strikes me, I have a place that I can come to regurgitate (do you love that word as much as I do?) the thoughts in my head.

Plus also you can post cute pictures of your self such as these. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha...:D
ReplyDelete