25 random things....an old post from Facebook.

I felt the need to post a few of my older posts from facebook because my blog is so bare. :(

25 Random things about me;




1. I have died my hair so many times I don't know what my real hair color is..



2. I have only had one real boyfriend, and I'm still with him; working on 4 years together..



3. I have worked at the same bookstore for over six years. Even when I was at college, she would let me work on my spring breaks and stuff. :)



4. I am a very girly girl.."Did you say lace? Hearts? Pink? Fluffy? Cherries? Perfume? Lipstick?"



5. I am deathly afraid of wolves and coyotes and big dogs...



6. I am addicted to Extreme Home Makeover, Project Runway, E! True Hollywood Story, and other pointless waste-of-time TV shows....



7. I can cook fairly well, I’m continuing to learn, and for the most part, I love it!



8. I have been in college for three years, and I still have about two to go.. :/



9. As much as I hate it, I love living here...



10. I have the best job in the WORLD; I am a nanny to my niece. :)



11. I love to act, and I've been in several musicals and dramas.



12. I want to have six girls...and maybe a couple boys. There has to be lots of girls though, if not, then all of my amazing hair skillz will go to waste...



13. I love fast food...



14. I cry in every cheesy chick flick...



15. I love to dress up and go out...



16. I have had the same best friend since I was 3 years old...



17. I wouldn't be caught dead without my make-up on, and I can name on one hand the people who have seen me without it...Daniel has, but only because he's known me forever...he must really love me.



18. I am blind without my contacts.



19. I am a Biblical Counseling major.



20. I lead the Children's Ministry for Wednsday nights at my church.



21. My favorite people to hang out with are my sisters.



22. I am a Taurus.



23. Sports sort of annoy me, but I like to watch basketball games...



24. I’ve been in eight weddings, and I don’t mind a bit! I love weddings!



25. I miss my mom every hour of every day.

Comments

Popular Posts