Thanks 638-658
My heart is bursting with thanksgiving this morning! I am praising God for being a generous God who gives me everything I need, and much, much more!
638. Something new to do. Like music outdoors with my friends.
639. Someone I can talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk to. (NATALIE!) :)
640. $12.50 Polo shirts.
641. Watching someone have fun in spite of their competitive nature.
642. Time spent with some great role models.
643. Specific answers to prayer. That couldn't have come at a more pertinent time.
644. Encouragement that my mom is proud of me.
645. Handmade cards from little hands. One was an "I love you for playing outside with me" card. :)
646. a bouquet of Paper Flowers. Gorgeous and thoughtful!!! (I'll have to post a picture)
647. Godly authority.
648. More time to spend with my man. ;)
649. Lunch brought in a small basket. :)
650. Sunday School teachers who love us, and spend time to ensure that we are growing.
651. An outward action that proves the inward content of the heart.
652. A private concert by my favorite musician.
653. Songs that bring hope.
654. Free food. What a blessing!
655. Girl time at the pool.
656. Sonic.
657. Encouragement to keep journaling. Leaving a legacy, a remembrance, an alter.
658. Thankful for parents who clearly explained, "What mean these stones?"
638. Something new to do. Like music outdoors with my friends.
639. Someone I can talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk to. (NATALIE!) :)
640. $12.50 Polo shirts.
641. Watching someone have fun in spite of their competitive nature.
642. Time spent with some great role models.
643. Specific answers to prayer. That couldn't have come at a more pertinent time.
644. Encouragement that my mom is proud of me.
645. Handmade cards from little hands. One was an "I love you for playing outside with me" card. :)
646. a bouquet of Paper Flowers. Gorgeous and thoughtful!!! (I'll have to post a picture)
647. Godly authority.
648. More time to spend with my man. ;)
649. Lunch brought in a small basket. :)
650. Sunday School teachers who love us, and spend time to ensure that we are growing.
651. An outward action that proves the inward content of the heart.
652. A private concert by my favorite musician.
653. Songs that bring hope.
654. Free food. What a blessing!
655. Girl time at the pool.
656. Sonic.
657. Encouragement to keep journaling. Leaving a legacy, a remembrance, an alter.
658. Thankful for parents who clearly explained, "What mean these stones?"

Thank you for my next girls nite out idea---SONIC! I keep forgetting about it!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for #647ʈ. ;)
About Sunday School teachers, Mr. Eger was right--we have something special at this church. People who care to rightly divide the word of God and invest in those whom they are teaching. Great list!
Have a great week!