Please forgive my absence!
To all of my dear followers and readers, I am sorry I have been away for so long!
There are a million words in my heart, but not enough time to express them all. The boyfriend came home, as did the sister, and the beautiful puzzle pieces of my heart were together for a few days, thus leaving me no time for blogging, and little time for internet at all. I promise, I am back. I will post very soon. Perhaps even tonight.
Thank you for your patience, do not forget me!
-Emma
There are a million words in my heart, but not enough time to express them all. The boyfriend came home, as did the sister, and the beautiful puzzle pieces of my heart were together for a few days, thus leaving me no time for blogging, and little time for internet at all. I promise, I am back. I will post very soon. Perhaps even tonight.
Thank you for your patience, do not forget me!
-Emma

Comments
Post a Comment