Nostalgia.


Shea's Graduation. 2006


I just got a new printer/scanner, and so I have been going through all of my old pictures lately. I have found a lot of good ones, mostly ones from highschool. 

Camp. 2006

They make me sort of sad with remembering. There are several things about my life then that were better than now, and there is a part of me that wishes to go back to it. I think this is one of those things that God has allowed us, as humans, to experience so that first of all we will spend all of our time carefully. We have to remember that each moment is quickly fleeing, and that we have only one life to live.




South Pacific.

Another thing that these feelings produce is a longing for the eternal. To have an eternity where all sense of time has been altered will be a glorious thing. We will no longer have to worry about tomorrow, or regret yesturday.
Camp 2006






Comments

  1. Looking at old pictures does that to me too. :( And I know what you mean! You are right, eternity is bound up in our hearts, making us always long for it to be "just right" and STAY that way. . .

    Well, one day it will!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts