Another Great Love Story.
![]() |
| With my Sweet Rainelle friend. |
Rainelle is one of my very very good friends! I have known her absolutely positively forever... Aka 10-15 years! :)
One of the best things about Rainelle is her amazing love of life. It is not hard to get her excited; she loves anything and everything and she absolutly loves new experiences.
Another great thing about Rainelle is her sense of humor, oh my word that girl can make me laugh! She literally chucks things across the room when she "can't handle their cuteness"... Come on!! You love her already don't you?
Anyway, another lovely lovely thing about Rainelle, is her sweet loyalty. I already mentioned that I have been friends with her through the years for a good 15 years! I love that girl so so much!
Her loyalty goes far beyond me though--she has been dating her sweet knight in shining armor, Ross, for 9 years! They started dating right after highschool and are still as madly in love as ever!
Want to hear something tragic? The two of them have never had their pictures taken professionally! In nine years!! To me this is heartbreaking, since my poor husband and I have already had ours taken twice in the last six months... (And I'm totally up for it again! Ha!) I'm sorry, but love that lasts nine years with a magical force, beating the odds again and again deserves to be documented!
Well if you are interested in helping my sweet friend win the photo shoot of a lifetime, I just need you to read her love story and "like" her picture on the Love Story Contest by Rebekah Albaugh Facebook Page.
If you recall, this is the same contest that Daniel and I were blessed enough to win last year when we did our WWII photo shoot. I can tell you from experience that this was one of the lost memorable things we have ever been able to do as a couple, and Ross and Rainelle deserve it!
I need to share my favorite line from Rainelle's story-- "I love how he carries me when my high heels hurt my feet, or how he'll tell me I'm pretty after we've just worked out. I love how he partakes in my excitement of Halloween and dressing up." Cute!!
Ok, I'm done. Go vote. ;)
PS- wanna know something even more precious, the contest ends on her birthday! How cute is that?! What a great birthday gift!
Ok I'm really done. Go vote.







Comments
Post a Comment