Thanks 965-985

Today I was reading in Exodus and I was getting annoyed at the children of Israel. In the same chapter, they sing a song of praise to God for delivering them from Israel and complain to God for Him not meeting their needs. I get so upset about that, and then I realize how often its me. In the same day I can say, "Thank you Lord for my food." and then turn and complain about this or that. Well, I'm gonna attempt to bust that bad habit, and writing these blogs helps for sure.

I am thankful for

965. My 5&6 grade girls small group.

966. A sensitive husband.

967.  Chicken Noodle Soup

968. Peptobismal.

969. Peppermint Tea.

970. A garage.

971. A cozy house.

972. Good deals on pop.

973. Our fun popcorn popper.

974. Christmas trees.

975. A gingerbread man.

976. Some cute skirts at an awesome price!

977. Having my family over to our house.

978. Sweet baby cousins.

979. Getting in the Christmas spirit!

980. Getting to share moments with Daniel that I have never been able to share with him before.

981. New dry erase markers.

982. My schedule this week, which allows me more time at home!

983. Learning to say no.

984. A baby's independence.

985. God's providence.

Comments

Popular Posts