Thanks. 944-964
![]() |
| Ollie has a severe ketchup addiction. and Uncle Daniel is an enabler. |
Thanks.
944. A husband who likes to dress up. Suit coat with jeans? Shut up!
945. Ollie's jokes.
946. New words every day!
947. People who love children and selflessly serve for their benefit.
948. Hot cider with honey, (made lovingly at 7am because I had a sore throat)
949. Breakfast with my hubs. Big Boy FTW!
950. Shopping around the mall and not spending money.
951. Relaxing with Daniel.
952. A good musical.
953. Beef House rolls.
954. Good conversation.
955. The freedom to vote.
956. Peace that my God is a lot bigger than I am.
957. My grandmother's banana bread recipe written in my mother's hand.
958. Hoodies. For babies and grown-ups.
959. "I miss you" texts from my little sister.
960. Cranberry Woods candle. My house currently smells pretty good. ;)
961. Hanging out with my two brothers in law. The younger brothers I never had!
962. My Sunday school class, and the good conversations we have.
963. Nachos made Ferguson style.
964. Non-fat French Vanilla Latte.
and just for you, I'll throw in a phone dump:
![]() |
| 1.Ollie the pirate. 2. Daniel the Pirate. 3. In the cabinet. 4. Lucy-teeth. |
![]() |
| 1. Big Boy Coffee. 2. A big boy coloring. 3. Hat head. 4. Baby Sperrys. |
![]() |
| 1. Sparkling cider. 2. Hooded pianists. 3. Patriotic baby. 4. I voted. |





Comments
Post a Comment