Thanks: 880-901
"Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable!" - Psalm 145:3
880. Experiencing joy that he woke up from his nap! (More kisses!!!) :)
881. When Daniel laughs at my flaws. At least someone knows better than to take me seriously!
882. A mug of tea in a brand new mug. (A whole set!!!)
883. Christmas cookies.
884. Christmas lights. They are so pretty!
888. A sermon on "One Step at a Time" Thank goodness!! Those goals at the end overwhelm me!
889. A good book....or three. I can barely tear myself away!
890. A gas fireplace. No hauling wood for this girl, just turn the switch!
891. The salve of the Word. It has healing powers, to heal the wounds that nothing else can heal.
892. Radio stations that play Christmas music to get me in the mood!
893. My favorite Christmas carol--"Hark the Harold Angels Sing!" What beautiful words!
880. Experiencing joy that he woke up from his nap! (More kisses!!!) :)
881. When Daniel laughs at my flaws. At least someone knows better than to take me seriously!
882. A mug of tea in a brand new mug. (A whole set!!!)
883. Christmas cookies.
884. Christmas lights. They are so pretty!
885. Ornaments that tell stories of Christmases past.
886. Wrapped presents! Whoo!
887. A lesson on financial responsibilty. -- I needed it more than I knew I did.
888. A sermon on "One Step at a Time" Thank goodness!! Those goals at the end overwhelm me!
889. A good book....or three. I can barely tear myself away!
890. A gas fireplace. No hauling wood for this girl, just turn the switch!
891. The salve of the Word. It has healing powers, to heal the wounds that nothing else can heal.
892. Radio stations that play Christmas music to get me in the mood!
893. My favorite Christmas carol--"Hark the Harold Angels Sing!" What beautiful words!
894. Watching babies learn new things. It is astounding!
895. Being told that I'd "Make a great mother".
896. Jazz concert and dessert!
897. "The Other Guys" Christmas concert---Sooo good!
898. When you ask God to shake things up....and he does.
899. The Christmas story. Every detail is so amazing and miraculous!
900. Christmas shopping list almost completed!
901. Knowing that prayer works.


Comments
Post a Comment