Thanks 618-637
I know, I know. You think I'm not grateful since I haven't posted in FOR-EV-ER. I promise, I have made mental notes, (and even physical notes) about things that I am thankful for, planning on posting, but never getting the chance. Honestly, I'm thankful for not having the time. It means that those minutes normally spent sitting in front of a computer screen, are otherwise engaged at things that are much more profitable, and much more enjoyable. So, here goes:
618. Opportunities to leave, and get away for a week. "Dont it always seem to go, that you dont know what you've got till its gone."
619. The excitement of kids.
620. Plans denied to work on a relationship.
621. Long, serious talks with good outcomes.
622. Confidence to be able to say, "I love you no matter what."
623. The Holy Spirit. He is our Comforter and yet He convicts, what a beautiful combination!
624. Answers to prayer that were prayed without sincere Faith. I doubt myself sometimes when I pray. I pray, "God help this issue to be resolved." and the prayer is meant for me to let go of the issue, not to really believe that God will resolve it. That is why, when he resolves it anyway, I am overjoyed. You'd think I'd learn after 15+ years of answered prayer in my life!
625. I love it when God does something that has no explanation. Two of the most stubborn, headstrong people I know; humbling themselves? Only God, there is no other excuse!
626. Encouragement from someone I look up to. "What a good girl." Wow... not good, just blessed beyond measure, and given grace to conquer sin!
627. A gift that shows I am truly loved. Thank you Grandma Terry!
628. Spur of the moment plans. I LOVE those.
629. Knowing I am appreciated and wanted by my Jesus.
630. Being free to tell children "Its not all about us, its not about you, its not about me, its about Jesus!"
631. Seeing all the girls after the drama, huddled together praying a prayer of thanksgiving. I am definitely learning from them.
632. Being able to laugh, and just as importantly, having people in my life that make me laugh... ::ahem::, Daniel M.
633. Nicknames. Nicknames are the things that let you know you are "in"... you know? Daniel's newest for me is "Emma Jean" no idea how or where that came from.
634. Successful entertaining. I am learning!
635. Cool, cheap, and quick nail designs!
636. Oliver's fluffy head.
637. Music.
618. Opportunities to leave, and get away for a week. "Dont it always seem to go, that you dont know what you've got till its gone."
619. The excitement of kids.
620. Plans denied to work on a relationship.
621. Long, serious talks with good outcomes.
622. Confidence to be able to say, "I love you no matter what."
623. The Holy Spirit. He is our Comforter and yet He convicts, what a beautiful combination!
624. Answers to prayer that were prayed without sincere Faith. I doubt myself sometimes when I pray. I pray, "God help this issue to be resolved." and the prayer is meant for me to let go of the issue, not to really believe that God will resolve it. That is why, when he resolves it anyway, I am overjoyed. You'd think I'd learn after 15+ years of answered prayer in my life!
625. I love it when God does something that has no explanation. Two of the most stubborn, headstrong people I know; humbling themselves? Only God, there is no other excuse!
626. Encouragement from someone I look up to. "What a good girl." Wow... not good, just blessed beyond measure, and given grace to conquer sin!
627. A gift that shows I am truly loved. Thank you Grandma Terry!
628. Spur of the moment plans. I LOVE those.
629. Knowing I am appreciated and wanted by my Jesus.
630. Being free to tell children "Its not all about us, its not about you, its not about me, its about Jesus!"
631. Seeing all the girls after the drama, huddled together praying a prayer of thanksgiving. I am definitely learning from them.
632. Being able to laugh, and just as importantly, having people in my life that make me laugh... ::ahem::, Daniel M.
633. Nicknames. Nicknames are the things that let you know you are "in"... you know? Daniel's newest for me is "Emma Jean" no idea how or where that came from.
634. Successful entertaining. I am learning!
635. Cool, cheap, and quick nail designs!
636. Oliver's fluffy head.
637. Music.

#621 - Wish those weren't so rare.
ReplyDelete#635 - Woot. ;)