Thanks; 796-816
I know its not Monday. Honestly, I tried to write yesterday and I couldn't. I don't know if it was because I wasn't feeling grateful or what. This morning God has allowed me to think of much more.
I am thankful for;
796. A plan to stay accountable.
797. A weekend off.
798. Girl talk. Where would we be without you?
799. Hot Cinnamon Spice tea
800. Dads who take care of supper more than they should. :)
801. Starbucks. For the atmosphere alone.
802. People who respond to facebook statuses. If there's one thing I have learned its, "ask and you shall receive".
803. Orange Scones. Mmm.
804. Friends. Because working on a Sunday night until 10:30 would absolutely suck without them.
805. Friday night plans. I actually curled my hair. What now?
806. Protection from sin when I probably would have chosen a different path.
807. Deep theological issues that drive me crazy, yet beckon me to search for truth.
808. Sending packages! It is better to give than to receive! :)
809. Highschool football games.
810. Getting in for a highschooler's price. There are some perks to looking 15.
811. Crazy made-up songs that make me laugh.
812. A sneaky-licious birthday present for one of my dearest.
813. Daniel finished his last September at PCC. :)
814. Baby monitors.
815. Not going over on the grocery budget.
816. That "working" means making a difference.
817. Watching pretty hot air balloons on my way to church.
Thank you Jesus!
I am thankful for;
796. A plan to stay accountable.
797. A weekend off.
798. Girl talk. Where would we be without you?
799. Hot Cinnamon Spice tea
800. Dads who take care of supper more than they should. :)
801. Starbucks. For the atmosphere alone.
802. People who respond to facebook statuses. If there's one thing I have learned its, "ask and you shall receive".
803. Orange Scones. Mmm.
804. Friends. Because working on a Sunday night until 10:30 would absolutely suck without them.
805. Friday night plans. I actually curled my hair. What now?
806. Protection from sin when I probably would have chosen a different path.
807. Deep theological issues that drive me crazy, yet beckon me to search for truth.
808. Sending packages! It is better to give than to receive! :)
809. Highschool football games.
810. Getting in for a highschooler's price. There are some perks to looking 15.
811. Crazy made-up songs that make me laugh.
812. A sneaky-licious birthday present for one of my dearest.
813. Daniel finished his last September at PCC. :)
814. Baby monitors.
815. Not going over on the grocery budget.
816. That "working" means making a difference.
817. Watching pretty hot air balloons on my way to church.
Thank you Jesus!

Comments
Post a Comment