Thanks (206-226)

Jesus, you do so much for me, and yet I carry on in my life as though nothing matters. At times, I even have the audacity to grumble or complain, in spite of the gifts I have been so richly blessed with. Please forgive me; create in me a humble and grateful heart.
Today I am thanking God for;

206. Statistics final that got posted in time.

207. Another semester down.

208. Safe drive to Florida and back.

209. Hours of work.

210. Daniel Scott; for all of the things he is, but specifically his compassion towards me.

211. Someone who was willing to comfort me in a tough situation.

212. My phone surviving a submersion in water.

213. My dad. I cannot believe he put up with us/them and our/their craziness the whole trip. Not only did he put up with us, he even played along. The best moment was when he called Andrew "Justin Beiber."

214. Healing.

215. Heated blankets.

216. Alyssa making even stressful situations hilarious.

217. Abby getting off of work early.

218. The hugest most yummiest carrot cake; found at a cute little coffee shop called the 'Drowsy Poet'

219. A yummy meal at our Pastor's house.

220. Sitting next to Daniel in church.

221. A great Quiet Time that reminds me that I am not just reading a wonderfully accurate History book, but that I am reading true words of Life.

222. Forgiveness 70x7 and beyond.

223. A fun holiday tea party with some great girls.

224. Mercedes' reaction to having Abby home. :) I wish I could have captured it on camera.

225. Having Abby home.

226. Being blessed with a wonderful family.





The three weary travelers.



Err'body.


Comments

  1. I wish you had captured the Mercedes moment too! Thanks for coming yesterday and for being alert to my calls for help. : ) The Drowsy Poet sounds interesting...was that around here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that comment was from Susan Mc. ...I think Zech had used the computer and didn't log out of his Google Acct! Bet you wondered who in the world Zech was???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Susan, the drowsy poet is right next door to PCC, its in between the college and the acedemy. Supposedly owned by a PCC graduate. Its not affiliated with the school though, at least thats what I assumed, since the girls working there were wearing jeans. :)
    Thanks for the yummy lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts